Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Juicy Jones - fresh, healthy vegan food experience in Barcelona


One thing I love here (among many others) is that you can find absolutely delicious food for every taste. Whether you are a true meat lover or vegan, organic, gluten-free, milk allergic, whatever - you always have plenty of options to choose. One of my favorites when I fancy healthy, fresh drink is a vegan place called Juicy Jones. They have an amazing selection of fresh juices and smoothies (also made out of veggies, not just fruits) and a fixed priced menu available all day long for a very reasonable price. Upstairs is the juice bar and downstairs the restaurant. I actually never tried the restaurant yet, but am completely in love with the juice bar. I have heard that the food is relatively simple but good, consisting mainly of salads, soups, rice, polenta and Indian spiced veggies.

The address is C/Cardenal Casañas 7, one of the streets off from la Rambla to the Gothic. It's very close to metro Liceu and open from 10:00 till 24:00. I have not managed to find their website yet, but googling it gives you several reviews, most of them as positive as mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment